CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Chevron Baby Boy Wreath

I made this wreath for a coworker of mine last week, which was
just in time... because Hendrix (such a cute name!) was born the
very next day! I knew the nursery was decorated with an Ohio
State theme, so I figured I could use gray and red colors on
the wreath, and it would blend in with their nursery too.
  
This was SO simple to make...
I got the wreath, chevron burlap ribbon, and
letters from Hobby Lobby. I already had
the twine and paint.
 
The chevron burlap ribbon was JUST enough
to wrap the wreath with - 5 yards of ribbon on a 14" wreath.
I painted the front of the letters red and hot glued
them down the side of the wreath.  Tied a twine ribbon at
the top to hang it with, and it's all done!

I also bought stuff to make myself a chevron
wreath... hoping to make it soon....!!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment