CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 11, 2013

Fall Felt Flower Wreath and Some Thanksgiving Decor

So I had my Halloween decorations out about a week longer than
I should have.... but I finally got rid of the jack o' lanterns and
the BOO wreath, and put out this gorgeous fall wreath!

This wreath is one that I've had for a few years that my
sister made and I just love it! I think the colors look so
great together and really stand out against the white yarn.
 
I also switched out the guest bathroom Halloween decor... got a
$1 hand towel from Target & put out this Thanksgiving printable. 

I really try not to skip over the Thanksgiving holiday and move
straight to Christmas.... it's pretty hard though! We have never spent
Thanksgiving at our house - usually either at my in-laws or visiting
my grandma in Tennessee. And I do so much decorating at Christmas
that I like to get a headstart so I can enjoy it longer.
 
So my plan for the evening is to start putting outside lights up...
but I definitely won't be turning them on until after Thanksgiving!
I'd just rather do it when the weather is somewhat nice, instead of
freezing my tushie off a few weeks from now!
 
Who else decorates early for Christmas?!?!?


0 comments:

Post a Comment