CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bub's Photo Blanket!

I seriously think this is one of the the
funniest gifts I've ever helped with....
 
My brother is in a long distance relationship, (we
love her!) and even though it's super corny, he liked
the idea of getting his girlfriend a blanket with his face
plastered all over it - So even when they're apart,
she can still snuggle with him! Dorky, but sweet, right?!?
 
Originally, we thought we could do one giant
picture of him, but because the resolution of the
pictures I had weren't high enough, we had to go with
a collage... which I think I like better anyways now!
I just ordered it from Walmart.com and had it shipped
straight to his girlfriend in Los Angeles.
 
I know...
Best. Gift. Ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment