CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 28, 2011

What to Expect...

I'm really excited about starting this blog and can't wait until I get my act together for a "real" post.  I didn't really know that I liked to do crafty things until around 2008 - when my twin sister, Rebekah, was engaged.  I threw her a couple bridal showers... and I guess that's where it all started.  The first post I plan on sharing is the first bridal shower I threw for her... it was a Fiesta!! It was so much fun, and I just know I'm gonna have a good time reliving the moment =)

So obviously, I plan on blogging about bridal showers, but I've also got some crafts, costumes, and house decor stuff to share too! A lot of my ideas were inspired from OTHER people's blogs, so I won't act like I have amazing ideas from thin air. But I hope sooner or later you will see something on here and it will inspire YOU to do something similar =) Have a great day and God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment