CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Cutest Fans Ever!

In honor of the Marshall/West Virginia game today, here is a
picture of my nieces, Tallie and Abby, from last year's
game! They are seriously the cutest fans ever, right?!?
Tallie's parents went to Marshall (like me!) and Abby's parents
are WVU fans. So of course, the girls had to represent!
 
 
 
I ordered the bottlecap bows from a friend of mine - click here
for a link to her blog, just in case you decide to order one!
I made the onesies using iron on transfer paper - each school's
logo with "Mini Marshall Fan" and Mini Mountaineer Fan" underneath.
The back of the onesie's had their first and middle names in
all capital letters like a football uniform =)
The no-sew tutu's were made using tulle and ribbon.
 
I made a Marshall outfit (today actually!) for Tallie for this
year - will post about that when I get a pic of her actually in it!
Hope your day has been great, even if your team didn't win!!
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment