CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Gorilla Glue Vase

Decided to share how I made a cute vase that I use a LOT,
(and I keep making more of them - I have 10 now!)
using a vase and candlestick holder that I rarely ever used before.
Both the vase and candlestick holder are from the dollar
store, and Gorilla Glue can be bought at any craft store. 
I just put gorilla glue around the top of the candle stick
holder, and placed the cylinder vase on top. Let it stand
for a little while until you see that the glued has expanded
and dried. And that's it!! I like combining these because the
candlestick holder makes the cylinder vase a little bit fancier,
and it elevates the vase to a height that I prefer to use.
 Hope you are having a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment