CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 3, 2012

Initial "H" Wreath

I wanted something new and different on my front door,
but I have been so busy that I just hadn't had time to make anything.
So I decided to reuse something from one of the bridal showers that I
hosted this past spring - and I love it!!


 
 
This "H" was attached to an old window for a display (click here to see it
at the bridal shower). At the shower, it stood for "Hernandez," but since
my last name is "Haynie," I figured I might as well get some use out of it.
I just hot glued ribbon on either side of the H, and had a "custom" initial wreath!

How I made the initial letter to begin with:
Printed the letter onto a transparency sheet
Traced the letter on cardboard
Cut using a boxcutter
Hot glue reindeer moss (from the dollar store) to cardboard

I definitely think it's unique, and cost next to nothing to make!
I'm so glad I didn't throw it away after the shower!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment