CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

First Dance as Mr. & Mrs.

I've been a married woman for over three years now...
our anniversary was January 23rd. I knew my husband
wouldn't expect a present, but I decided to make something
that I personally wanted us to have... as it turned out,  he
thought it was a pretty cool gift too!
 
I saw the idea on Pinterest to frame a picture from your
first dance at your wedding, with the song lyrics around the picture.
I thought it was a cute idea, and figured it couldn't be too difficult
to make. It ended up being even easier because my mom helped me with
it, and she is much better with computers than I am.
The photo is a 4x6 and the frame is for an 8x10. We just printed the
lyrics onto thick computer paper, and I used double stick tape to attach the
picture to the paper. So simple! I think it turned out pretty cute!

Now I have to figure out a good place to display it. Not really
appropriate for the kitchen table, which is where it currently is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment