CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Beak's Halloween Party

My sister helped throw a Halloween party over the
weekend for her small group at her church... and I
love everything that they had! It looks "spook-tacular"!
 
Here's the invite she sent out... I love the fonts!!
 
They served TONS of food (no tricks, all treats!) and
labeled everything a gruesome or scary name... so creative!




 



 
The tables were decorated simple but so cute....
the centerpieces were made just by printing a picture
on computer paper, cutting it to size to fit in the glass
vase, and then put a flameless candle inside.
This first picture you can't tell how it glows, but scroll
down and you'll see! It looks amazing!

 
My sister looked so cute... she made a parrot costume out of
feather boas! She wanted to kind of coordinate with her husband,
who doesn't really like to get all costumed up, but went as a pirate
I think it's cute that Rebekah was a parrot and her nickname is BEAK =)
 
And this is one of my favorite costumes that was there....
Mr. and Ms. Pacman! They won the prize for the most creative =)
 
 Great party sis! I wouldn't expect anything less from you =)
It definitely looks like everyone had a great time!! 

Happy Halloween everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment