CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Mexi-Pot Roast in the Crockpot Recipe

I don't really know what to call this recipe, so
I'm calling it Mexi-Pot Roast.... if you know
the real name of it, please tell me! My mom gave
me this recipe after she had it at one of her friend's
parties... and I'm so glad she did!!!
 
Ingredients:
shoulder/bottom roast
16 oz of salsa
rice (saffron is best, brown rice is good too)
sour cream
shredded cheddar cheese
 
Directions:
You literally just put the roast in the crock pot and
dump the salsa on top of it. Let it cook on low all day.
(I was gone for 11.5 hours and the roast was so tender!)
Serve over rice, and top with sour cream and cheddar cheese.
Then mix it all up and dig in! It's delicious!! 
 
BEFORE COOKING:
 
AFTER COOKING:

READY TO EAT:




0 comments:

Post a Comment