CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 17, 2013

More Diaper Wreaths

I've made a few diaper wreaths here in the
last couple weeks... lots of people having babies!
I did a little something different with all three....
 
The parents-to-be aren't finding out the gender
of the baby beforehand, so I used yellow and green
for the color scheme. I cut circles out of scrapbook
paper and hot glued them to the the diapers.  
 
This next wreath was for a coworker of mine. They are
decorating his nursery in a New York Rangers baseball
theme. The name is spelled with stickers that I reinforced
with hot glue so they wouldn't peel off. And don't you just
love the little baseballs beside the baby's name?!?
 
 For this last wreath I used scrapbook paper for the
baby's name, cutting the letters out with a cricut.
You can't tell, but the scrapbook paper has parts that are
glittered! I put the wreath together at work during my
breaks, so lots of my coworkers kept coming by to see the
progress. The picture doesn't do it justice - it's so sweet!
 
Click HERE to see previous diaper wreaths I've
made and the instructions on how to make them.
It's so easy, but everyone really loves them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment