CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 18, 2013

"BOO" Halloween Wreath

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new Halloween
wreath!! I only have one other Halloween
wreath (click HERE to see) and I've used it the
past couple years. So I knew I wanted to do
something different this year. I'm so happy
with how it turned out!!! What do you think?!? 
 
Here's the supplies I used. I found the spider at the
dollar store!! Also, not pictured is black paper and
yarn, as well as a hole punch and hot glue gun
 
The spray paint is Pumpkin Orange, and I ended up
using the entire bottle on the wreath. It took a few coats
to get all the crevices. I love how scraggly this wreath is too!!

 
I already had the burlap pennant triangles, so all I had to
do was cut out black letters and glue them on the burlap.
I hole punched each triangle four times and strung black
yarn through it, then tied the yarn around some of the twigs.
In all honesty, the pennant is a little bigger than I would
prefer, but I already had it and didn't feel like messing with
it to make it smaller, so I left it the way it was.
 
I hot glued the spider, and then added a black/white striped
ribbon to finish it up. I think it's so stinkin' cute!!!!
 
Hopefully the giant fake spider won't attract
REAL ones... Happy Halloween!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment