CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 1, 2013

Summer Gift Bucket for Kids

I absolutely LOVE these cute little birthday gifts
that I put together so easily a couple weekends ago!!
They were for 1 year old girls, but the same idea can
definitely apply to boys as well.
 
I really wanted to give something that would actually
be useful.  Let's face it, most kids already have too many
toys as it is. AND... these little girls are some of the best
dressed tots I know, so I didn't really want to go with the
whole outfit-with-a-matching-hairbow route either.
I decided to do a beach/pool themed gift, so here's what
I came up with:
 
Sand bucket with shovel
Bathing suit
Spray sunscreen for babies
Bladeless fan
Travel size wet wipes
Animal snack container
 
I put a couple pieces of tissue paper in the
bottom of the bucket, and arranged the items
in the bucket. 
 
Wrapped the whole thing in cellophane, and
tied a simple bow around it. And that's it!!
 
 I forgot to take a picture of the other bucket's items
before putting the cellophane around it - it had pretty
much the same stuff, but had a cute yellow polka dot
two piece with a pink ruffle flower on it - it was so cute!

Other things that I didn't get for these buckets, but I think
would be cute ideas to use in future gifts would be:
beach towel
rash guard
sunglasses
flip flops
floaties
hat

0 comments:

Post a Comment