CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 2, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe

So I really thought every person in the world knew about
Buffalo Chicken Dip... but I made it for my bible study group
this week, and quite a few people said they'd never had it before!
So I figured I would share it, because it's SO easy and SO good! 
Note: there's a lot of variations of this recipe.
 
 Ingredients:
2 cans of pre cooked chicken
1 block of cream cheese
1 bag of mild shredded cheddar cheese
1 bottle of ranch dressing
hot sauce to taste
 
Directions:
Put all the ingredients in a crockpot. Add as little or as much hot
sauce as you want. Cook on high for 2 hours, stirring occassionally.
Serve with chips - tostitos, doritos, fritos, etc.
Any leftovers are still delicious warmed up in the microwave!

So if you are one of the few who hasn't been lucky enough to have
this.... try it! But I'll warn you.... it's addicting!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment