CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 5, 2012

Microwavable Chex Mix Recipe

I'm so thankful for my friend, Danya, sharing her recipe
for this microwavable chex mix recipe! It's such a tasty snack
that can be made in a short amount of time!! I've only made it once
so far this fall, and I didn't even get to eat very much of it because
my husband devoured it! So I'll be making it again very soon.

Ingredients:
3 tablespoons of corn syrup
6 tablespoons of butter
3/4 cup of brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
4 cups of rice chex cereal
4 cups of corn chex cereal
1/4 cup of chocolate chips (or M&M's)

Directions:
Microwave corn syrup, butter and brown sugar for 1 minute.
Stir, then microwave for another minute.
Stir in baking soda and chex.
Microwave a minute and a half.
Stir, then microwave another minute and a half.

Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
Spread the chex mixture onto the cookie sheet.
Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
Let the chocolate melt a little bit on the hot chex.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Store in an airtight container.

ENJOY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment