CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Minnie Mouse Party for Abby

My niece, Abby, turned TWO in September! She is the most
precious little girl whose answer to every question is NO, unless
 the question involves food, then the answer is most definitely "uh-huh!"
I can't believe how big she is getting =)

So I just really have to brag on my sister-in-law, Kelly, and show
you the AMAZING cake she made for Abby's party! And it tasted
just as good as it looks... I was so impressed! 
 
And here's the birthday girl, loving the cake!!
 
I had forgotten that I ordered this cute outfit for Abby a while back - it's called
the Birthday Tutu. It had pieces of sparkly confetti and flower petals
inside the tutu =) I ordered both the tutu and the top from Haloheaven.com.
They have low prices, fast shipping, and great customer service!! =)
 
Even though all our nieces and nephews get the gift of a contribution to their
college fund on their birthday (boring, but practical, and appreciated by
their parents!), I still like to try to find them a little something to open from their
Unc and Aunt Rachel =)  I found this cute little owl tote, and just ironed on
 Abby's name with yellow letters. I thought it was adorable and actually
would even carry this myself!
 
Love you Abby Brooke Neal!!!

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment