CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 16, 2012

Cranberry Dip Recipe

I love this recipe so much (I got it from one of my bible study
leaders, Margene) and I know after you make it, you will too! It's
the perfect appetizer for Thanksgiving and/or Christmas!
I made it last week and took it to work, and it was a big hit =)

Ingredients:
1 bag of fresh cranberries
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of apricot spreadable fruit (NOT preserves)
1 cup of pecan pieces
1 softened  block of cream cheese
crackers of your choice
 
Directions:
Combine cranberries and sugar.
Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes.
The cranberries will "pop" and have juice coming out.
Stir in the pecans and apricot spreadable fruit.
Refrigerate overnight.
Serve over softened cream cheese, with crackers
of your choice (I used club crackers).

And that's it! So simple! Here's a few "in progress" pictures...

cranberries and sugar:

after baking:

add apricot spreadable fruit and pecans:

all stirred up, before refrigerating:

top over cream cheese and add crackers:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment