CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 3, 2012

WV vs. MU wreaths!

I made two wreaths to donate to a silent auction at our church
next weekend to benefit Royal Family Kids Camp, which ministers
to children mainly in the foster system.  It's a wonderful organization
and our church sponsors a week of camp for them each summer.
 
Anyways, there are plenty of both Marshall University and
West Virginia University fans at our church, so I figured these
wreaths would be just as good as any for people to bid on. I'm
curious to see which one will get a higher bid!!! 
 
 
Click here if you want to see how I made these wreaths.  I had
a harder time making the WV wreath - I think the blue deco mesh I
bought was harder to work with than the green (no, not because of the
color! a different brand maybe?) - OR maybe it was just because I
was sick when I made it! But I think it still turned out pretty cute.
If I was a Mountaineer fan, I would hang it on my door =)
 
And now, just a little plug for the fundraiser....
If you aren't already doing something amazing on Sunday,
Nov. 11th from 1:00-5:00 pm, come down to River Cities Church
(Huntington) and bid on some of the DOZENS of items up for auction!
And you can also get a spaghetti dinner for a great price - only $5!


0 comments:

Post a Comment