CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 6, 2013

Chevron Initial Grapevine Wreath

I'm featuring another wreath today that I didn't
make, but I think it's perfect for this time of year!
It was made by my sister, Rebekah, and her friend, Kathryn.
Kathryn made the letter, and Rebekah put the letter on the
wreath. I mean seriously, who doesn't love chevron?!?
It's another easy wreath that anyone is capable of making!
 
Everything was purchased at Hobby Lobby.
 
Materials:
grapevine wreath
wooden letter
scrapbook paper
flower (from the papercrafting section)
mod podge & foam brush
hot glue and scissors
 
Directions:
Trace the letter onto the scrapbook paper
and cut out. Mod podge the paper to the letter.
Hot glue the flower onto the letter.
Hot glue each corner of the letter onto the wreath.
 
I love it! Good job Rebekah and Kathryn!


0 comments:

Post a Comment