CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Harvest Blessings Deco Mesh Wreath

My mom asked me to make her a fall
themed wreath.  She wanted deco mesh
to be used, and preferred to not have an
initial on it. So this is what I came up with:  
 I used orange deco mesh for the inner and outer
circles of the wire wreath. I used brown deco mesh
in the middle circle. I searched high and low for a
sign that I would like for the middle of the wreath - this
one isn't exactly what I was looking for, but it is still
cute. I found it at AC Moore and it was 40% off =) I
used fishing line to secure the sign to the deco mesh.
 
My sister helped me make a final decision on what
to put around the rest of the wreath... I couldn't quite
make up my mind, so it was nice that she made the
decision for me! The pumpkins and berries are from
Hobby Lobby and were hot glued to the mesh.  It turned out
very pretty, and my mom seemed pleased with it!
 
I have a lot of these supplies leftover, so I've decided
to make a similar one for someone in particular... hoping
to get it done soon, and when I do, I'll be sure to share!


0 comments:

Post a Comment