CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pasta Salad Recipe

Easy and delicious pasta salad
recipe from my friend Jodi.... 
 
Ingredients:
1 box of tri colored pasta
1 block of colby cheese, cut in small cubes
1 bag of pepperoni, cut in quarters
1 small green pepper, chopped
1 bottle of zesty Italian dressing

**I totally cheat and buy the cheese already cubed,
and the tiny circles of pepperoni so it takes less time!**
 
Directions:
Obviously, you just cook the pasta,
drain, and stir everything else in.
Of course, you could also add anything
else you like to it, like tomatoes or olives.
But this is the way I like mine!

I made 3 batches of this yesterday for the
Huntington High School Football Dinner tonight...
I have the feeling there won't be any leftovers
after 65 teenage boys are finished eating!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment