CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 23, 2013

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe

Over the weekend, my sister, Rebekah, made this recipe
for chocolate chip banana bread... she cracks me
up because she said "This is seriously the only thing
I've ever made that someone told me they actually like!"

I think that's because she doesn't attempt to make a whole lot...
she is one of the lucky girls whose husband is a GOOD cook
and he likes to cook, so he usually fixes food for them.
Anyways, Rebekah did tell me that she's going to try making
the all-in-one chicken/green beans/potatoes recipe that I posted
a while back... can't wait to hear how she does with it =)

Back to the banana bread....
 
Ingredients:
1 box of yellow cake mix
2 eggs
3-4 overripe bananas
1/2-1 cup of chocolate chips
(or nuts or whatever you'd rather have)
 
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray loaf pan(s) well with nonstick cooking spray.
Smash bananas in a large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
 
 I like it warm, but it tastes good room temperature too.
Good job sis... I'm proud of ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment