CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 27, 2013

My First Yarn Wreath.... Three Years Ago!

So, in an effort to have something else to post
this week, I'm sharing my very first attempt at
making a yarn wreath... which was 3 years ago!
You don't mind that I'm sharing old stuff, right?
Anyways, for my first attempt, I thought I did
an OK job! Except for the picture-taking...
Sorry for the white glare in the corner.
 
This wreath was made using a styrofoam
wreath form, before I realized that straw
wreath forms existed. I used brown glittery
yarn that is really pretty, but also REALLY
thin, so it took forever to wrap! After that I
realized I should buy thicker yarn. I hot glued
fake flowers to it-love these colors together!
 
I still have this wreath and even though some of
the flowers have fallen off over the years, I really
can't seem to part with it! I might even try to fluff
it up a little and use it this year, because I still love it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment