CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 28, 2012

Holiday Printables Gift Set

One of my favorite gifts that I gave this year was a
printable set.... a LOT of my friends got them, but I tried to make
them suit each person, so not everyone got the exact same thing.
 
Most of the printables were for the major holidays  -
Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's
Day, Easter, Fourth of July, Halloween, & Thanksgiving.
I also did one for summertime, and threw in a couple
random prints to use in between holidays.
 
My sister and I helped each other since we both gave these
as gifts - we had to trace and cut around each one to make
it fit in an 8x10 frame. I chose the Christmas printable to
put in each frame, and put all the other printables in sheet
protectors with a bow tied at the top to keep them together.

All the templates I used are shown below, with a link to get to them. 
New Year's 1 Printable

 New Year's 2 Printable

Valentine's Day 1 Printable

Valentine's Day 2 Printable

Valentine's Day 3 Printable

 
St. Patrick's Day Printable

Easter 1 Printable

Easter 2 Printable

Fourth of July Printable

Summertime Printable
 
Halloween Printable

 
Thanksgiving Printables

Christmas Printable


 
 
 
Playroom Printable
 
Verse Printables
 
A set of printables is a great gift, and can be given at anytime
in the year, not just Christmas! Guess I better hurry up and switch
my printable to the New Year's one...  
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment