CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Outside Christmas Lights 2012

I've been adding to my outside Christmas decorations each year,
and even though I still don't have as many lights up as I eventually
want to have, I am getting close!
 
 This year, I added two more trees on my front porch, as well
as garland and a wreath with lights around the front door.
I love the trees in all the windows facing the street. I haven't
attempted putting lights ON the house yet - my husband is a bit of
a Scrooge when it comes to decorating for Christmas, so I have to do
it all by myself! Maybe next year I will just hire someone
to put lights on the house?? At any rate, I still think it looks pretty.
If only my plants would grow faster and take up more space!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment