CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pallet Wall Hanging

This was probably the gift that I was most excited about
giving this Christmas.... a custom wall hanging! I ordered it
from a friend of mine, Tabby-she is so incredibly talented!
 
This was for my husband for Christmas to put in the cabin
that he (and his family) started building this year - so it
was kind of a gift for the whole Haynie side of the family.
My brother-in-law named the cabin "The Accord."
I was so excited about having Isaiah open this, because
it was pretty much the only thing that was a surprise for him!
 
I asked for some hardware at the bottom of the pallet
so we could hang keys on it so it would be functional too.
 
Tabby has an etsy shop if you would like to see
what all she has done - she pretty much does
everything as a custom order so you get exactly
what you want!


0 comments:

Post a Comment